and then the tribulation or end time was mentioned, The strange thing is the very next night watching the news they said that there may be a war between them. There are so many signs we should live each day but watch and pray I keep thinking about the big earthquake on the west coast to come as well , Please keep your lights burning Jesus is Coming
Labels
Aunt Rita
Camping for the First Time
Cancun
Cashless Society
Cats We Love Ours
Cottage
CURACAO
Death The Final Frontier
Driving in Winter
Faith and Family
Finnish coffee bread recipe
Gardening
Grandmother
Ground Hogs in Winter
I Admire THe Frontline Journalists
Income Tax Time Again
Income Tax Woes
Its Lonely Inside
Journey of Hope and Faith (Thyroid Cancer)
Mummu
Music
My Journey With Thyroid Cancer
Our Cottage inHaliburton
Reach Out to Prisoner's
Read a good book this summer
Side effects
sms
Stormy
The Bible and The Night Sky
The internet cloud
Things Have Changed
Twitter --SMS
Village of Sundridge
Visit Puerto Vallarta Mexico
Walking On Water
Who are our Friends
Winter Driving Tips
Monday, 24 September 2012
Today I keep thinking about the Middle East and Bible Prophecy I was reading Daniel chap 10 and eleven and I saw where there would be a war between Egypt and Syria
and then the tribulation or end time was mentioned, The strange thing is the very next night watching the news they said that there may be a war between them. There are so many signs we should live each day but watch and pray I keep thinking about the big earthquake on the west coast to come as well , Please keep your lights burning Jesus is Coming
and then the tribulation or end time was mentioned, The strange thing is the very next night watching the news they said that there may be a war between them. There are so many signs we should live each day but watch and pray I keep thinking about the big earthquake on the west coast to come as well , Please keep your lights burning Jesus is Coming
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment