Went to the movie's with my daughter and Grankids, The shooting in Colorado in the back of my mind, we can't let these evil people destroy our freedoms, But I do pray and look for the nearest exit for an escape route. Have a great summer
all the best Lauralu
Labels
Aunt Rita
Camping for the First Time
Cancun
Cashless Society
Cats We Love Ours
Cottage
CURACAO
Death The Final Frontier
Driving in Winter
Faith and Family
Finnish coffee bread recipe
Gardening
Grandmother
Ground Hogs in Winter
I Admire THe Frontline Journalists
Income Tax Time Again
Income Tax Woes
Its Lonely Inside
Journey of Hope and Faith (Thyroid Cancer)
Mummu
Music
My Journey With Thyroid Cancer
Our Cottage inHaliburton
Reach Out to Prisoner's
Read a good book this summer
Side effects
sms
Stormy
The Bible and The Night Sky
The internet cloud
Things Have Changed
Twitter --SMS
Village of Sundridge
Visit Puerto Vallarta Mexico
Walking On Water
Who are our Friends
Winter Driving Tips
1 comment:
hey just wanted to tell you I was here. cheers!
And great to know you went to the movies...don't lets make the colarado incident scare us from doing things we like!
I am not a prayer person but I do hope the world to be a better place! peace, love, joy..for all!
Post a Comment